Saturday, July 15, 2017

Ellish with Mooka Spiral

This week I have been delighted with the questions about how I created the Tangled Heart for The Diva's Challenge. Well, it just happened! With that in mind I decided to tangle a spiral shape on a renaissance Opus tile with the same process and show you how it grew!

Hope the pictures tell the story.
 



Started with a spiral string and ellish in the centre
 



Continue around the shape and finish ellish with a mooka tail.

Keep going, ellish is a very forgiving shape.



Occasionally fill in the empty spaces with an aura and fill with brown pen. 


Tangle the ends, have fun!



Shade with pencil and highlight with white charcoal.

 





13 comments:

  1. Love it! Like the pictures to show the process. You always amaze me with the things you create.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like an ancient shell creature. Lovely. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous Michele!!! I agree it looks like an ancient shell fossil! Your progress photos are so helpful to me! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! That is so beautiful! How fun to meet up with awesome tangle pals. I feel like San Francisco is a Zentangle wasteland. Either I'm the only one or it's under- ground

    ดูหนังออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete