Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Happy New Year 2019

Calm..... according to the Collins Dictionary calm is not showing agitation or excitement. My plan for this year was to be calm at all times but it's good to be excited too. I like excitement so can we be calmly excited or excitingly calm? The dictionary also says calm is a peaceful state... I like that. So I'm going to try and be peaceful in an excited way...yay...woohooo...ahh...sigh!

Hope everyone can spring into 2019 with happiness, health and a carefree mind, be calm, throw in some excitement and enjoy the thrills!


5 comments:

  1. Thank you for the uplifting words, I will try to be calm and exited as well in 2019. I hope the creative adrenaline will continue for you in 2019!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like the colors and highlights. Best for you and your family in the New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an amazing tile, Shelly. All the very best for a Happy, Healthy and excitingly calm 2019, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Neha, I used Prismacolor pencils for the color

    ReplyDelete