Saturday, August 1, 2015

500 Tangles

Beckah Krahula's inspirational new book 500 Tangled Artworks arrived in my mail box this week. With every page turn you will ooh and ah at all the different tangles and styles that our Zentangle artists have uniquely created including mixed-media, fibre and sculpture. Many names are familiar to me and it's so good to see many others from around the world who have contributed but may not have an internet site.

Thank you Beckah for this super collection of Zentangle art.

500 Tangled Artworks can be found here.


Big smiles from me when I spotted this ZIA filling the whole of page 4!
Thanks Beckah

3 comments:

  1. As you know, Shelly, I love your art! You are such an ongoing inspiration to me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This book looks amazing. I simply have to buy it in the New Year.

    ReplyDelete